About the Annual Conference
As a member, you are invited to participate in the NPEA Annual Conference, which offers an affordable opportunity to stay informed and up to date on retirement education, communications trends, and important issues facing the public retirement community. The conference is a valuable forum that promotes professional development, networking with national peers, and creative approaches to serve your members.
Who should attend the Conference
- Member education managers, specialists and presenters
- Communications officers and specialists
- Member services and retiree services managers
- Trainers and program developers
- Retirement counselors, benefit analysts and contact center representatives
- System directors and executives looking to create, improve or expand member education initiatives
General sessions with industry experts on the latest issues, trends and challenges facing the public retirement community for both retirement systems and plan participants Hands-on sessions and discussions that allow participants to share ideas, discuss problems, build a peer network and learn from each other Professional development and skill-building sessions and workshops related to educational programs, service and communications issues Continuing education courses and credit offered through our partnership with the International Foundation for Retirement Education (InFRE).