Join Us in The Sunshine State for the 2019 Annual Conference!
Do you want to learn from dynamic expert speakers? Would you like to network and make career-long friends with industry peers? Are you ready to have some fun? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you need to attend the 2019 NPEA Annual Conference!
We are very excited about the line-up of speakers, both new and familiar, who will be joining us at the conference this year. And the venue is going to be spectacular. Click here to check it out for yourself.
What will you find at this year’s conference?
- We are starting the conference off with high energy speaker, Chad Carden. Chad’s presentation is titled, “Half the Worlds on Acid.” Who isn’t curious as to what that is all about!
- And we are ending the conference with another set of high energy speakers, husband and wife team, Steve and Cindy Crescenzo. The Crescenzos will share best practices and trends in communication and measurement.
- Other thought-provoking speakers will be sharing insights in the areas of leadership development, retirement security and aging with dignity.
- Let’s not forget our annual updates from long-time friends to NPEA, Robert Klausner and Tom Lussier.
- We have some great breakout sessions planned on topics such as building marketing plans, FDIC Smart Money and communicating the value of pensions.
- INFRE is once again partnering with NPEA to offer pre-conference workshops. These sessions are open to all conference attendees, not just those attending to get their CRC credits.
- The conference app is back by popular demand.
- And look for the announcement of a new offering from NPEA.
Individual registration fee is $825, click here to learn more and register